CSSD Technician, Full Time, North Shore at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Central Sterile Supply Department
- Permanent Position - Monday to Frday - 12:00 - 20.30 shift
- Do you want to be part of a team that makes a difference?
Central Sterile Supply Department provides decontamination and sterilisation services across WDHB (inpatient and community) as well as external customers.
This position involves rotation through areas within the department where you will learn all aspects of instrumentation used in patient care.
Within this role you will be responsible for
- The collection, sorting, decontamination
- Inspection, testing and sterilisation of surgical & medical equipment at the cutting edge of technology.
The successful candidate will have
- An eye for detail
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to manage their own time
We provide a fully comprehensive training programme where you will also be encouraged to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Sterilising technology and dedicated to the on-going development of quality and Health & Safety within the department, so your commitment to these is essential.
Previous experience would be an advantage, but not essential
In order to be considered for this position please apply directly to www.wdhbcareers.com and quote reference number WDHB14147.
To view a copy of the job description please click here. If you need assistance with your application please email Elizabeth Loveday, Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com
Reference number WDHB14147 Closing Date: 26th May 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.