Receptionist, Theatre 1.0 FTE at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an industry that gives back to its community and provides you with stimulating and challenging work? Then look no further. We have an opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join in our busy Theatre Team on a full time basis.
Do you have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills?
Do you thrive in a busy, demanding environment? This could be the perfect job for you!
The ideal applicant should possess:
- Previous receptionist experience
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate a basic understanding of medical terminology
- Proven knowledge of all Windows based applications
- Proven keyboard skills ensuring speed and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the Privacy Act, and the Health Information Privacy Code
- An understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi and cultural awareness
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to prioritise appropriately
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to proof read and correct work
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
Hauora Tairāwhiti is Gisborne’s largest hospital and has a new vision to create a ‘healthier Tairāwhiti by working together’. We also uphold our WAKA values so come join our waka and be part of this exciting movement.
To view the position description, click here
For further information about this opportunity, please contact
Sharon Patterson Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.