Nurse Educator ( Part Time) Community Health, People and Professional Development Team, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nurse Educator Role (Counties Manukau Health)
People and Professional Development
Part Time, Permanent Role (0.9 FTE)
Are you committed to improving outcomes? To ensuring best nursing practice is embedded into services?
The Nurse Educator role supports the Community based teams, as well as Pukekohe and Franklin Memorial Hospital.
The person taking on this role will have days filled with diversity, challenges and amazing people to work with.
We are seeking someone who will bring leadership and a commitment to quality through the development of staff.
As the NE supporting these areas, you will work as part of the PPD team and be part of a close knit team with connections across services:
- Be a registered nurse with a current APC
- Minimum four years clinical experience
- Full clean Drivers Licence
- Proficient level nurse demonstrating leadership
- Be a skilled and credible practitioner
- Welcoming, friendly, gentle and encouraging
- Experience in delivering professional development and learning activities
- Be able to empower, facilitate and support development in others
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- Be able to create effective working relationships across a variety of arenas
- Always strive to improve standards of practice & be enthusiastic about new ideas
- Committed to own development including having achieved a PG Dip or working towards it
- Has a strong focus on ensuring care is provided that is culturally bound and committed to actively promoting health equity.
If we have interested you in this opportunity and you would like more information or an informal discussion about these roles please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre 09 276 0044 ext 53449.
Applications Close: 24 May 2022
Job Number: CMH20227876
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.