Physiotherapist - Core Clinician (Full Time), Acute Allied Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist to join our team in a dynamic and progressive organisation at Counties Manukau Health.
This static role will be working predominantly within our medical wards, including in our Covid-19 acute areas, providing a great opportunity to develop/expand your skills when working with the challenges of acute wards within a larger hospital. You will part of the wider MDT focussing on delivery of excellent care to our clinically and culturally diverse population. You’ll also be able to develop your leadership skills by working to clinically develop rotational physiotherapists and students.
Counties Manukau Health proactively supports professional development opportunities both as an individual and a team with wide-ranging internal programmes plus paid study leave and financial support for external courses. There are many opportunities to become involved in service development and research projects.
The successful applicant will be one of a team of approximately 16 Physiotherapists, as are part of our wider Cardiorespiratory/Acute Neuro team that provide physiotherapy input in acute wards. Professionally you will supported by a Section Head and other experienced Physiotherapists.
- Registration with NZ Physiotherapists Board
- Current annual practising certificate
- At least 3 years post-graduation physiotherapy experience with at least 8 months cardio-respiratory physiotherapy experience
- Full NZ drivers licence
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- This role is Monday to Friday based at Middlemore Hospital and the train stops outside our front door!
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers.
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or Amy.Lin@middlemore.co.nz
Applications Close: 31 May 2022
Job Number: CMH06958
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.