Telecommunications Operator - Casual at Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera), Taranaki
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Taranaki District Health Board, New Plymouth
- Do you have experience in administration in a healthcare setting?
- Do you have good communication and proven customer service skills?
New Plymouth was named the most liveable city, for a population between 75,000-150,000, by the International Awards for Liveable Communities
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation operating in the exciting, changing Health sector. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
Our Call Centre provides all telecommunication services to the hospital. We are currently in the process of recruiting casuals to be available to work various shifts covering 24/7. The following attributes:
- Good communication, administration and proven customer service skills, desirable.
- Sound computer skills e.g MS Word and Excel.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to manage varying workloads and learn new skills.
- The ability to work all shifts.
- Good sense of humour and a team player.
Click here for the job description.
If you are interested in the position, please "Apply Online"
For further information please contact Lorraine Hopkins, Call Centre Team Leader, via email: Lorraine.Hopkins@tdhb.org.nz.
Applications closeTuesday 14 July 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera)|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.