Payroll Administrator - Holidays Act Project, People & Development at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Payroll Administrator – Holidays Act Project
An opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Administrator to join the People & Development team on a fixed term basis to assist with the implementation of Holidays Act changes and adjustments within specific timeframes.
Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation and the Holidays Act, and also possess the ability to use your initiative and self-manage when required.
To succeed in this role you’ll need:
- Proven experience with Windows based applications
- Accuracy with figures and data entry
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Initiative and self-motivated
- Proven knowledge of the Privacy Act, and the Health Information Privacy Code
If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running in this role we would love to hear from you.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.