ICT Solution Architect at Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington), 3DHB Wellington, Hutt Valley, Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital, Hutt Valley Hospital or Wairarapa Hospital (flexible location)
Service: ICT, 3DHB
Contract: Permanent, full time
Salary: $125,000 to $135,000
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
Do you have experience working in systems analysis, specifications, and design? We are seeking a Solution Architect to join our 3DHB ICT Department.
The purpose of this role is to provide the design and communication of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. In addition to technology components, solution architecture encompasses changes to service, process, organisation, and operating models. The solutions must take into account relevant enterprise architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security).
The Solution Architect is expected to engage with business owners and stakeholders across the Wellington regional DHBs to design solutions that can be implemented across the three regional DHBs. Engagement with the Ministry of Health and other DHBs across New Zealand is critical to realise a common set of national ICT solutions and interoperability standards.
Some of your duties will include:
- Contributing and leading impact assessments for proposed investments
- Leading and delivering the solution design and technical design of ICT projects
- Engaging with business representatives to ensure ICT solutions will deliver on their strategies and KPI-s
- Contributing to business case development around ICT aspects of the solution including options analysis
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
Our 3DHB ICT team offers:
- A supportive, encouraging and collaborative environment where work-life balance is important.
- We value our people and what they bring to the table - their personality and their skills. We appreciate great work, and love working with people who do too.
- A flexible working from home policy.
- We want to support you in your personal and professional goals.
- You-ll do work that-s challenging and meaningful, delivering digital solutions to our clinical and administrative staff.
The 3DHB ICT department supports Capital & Coast, Hutt Valley and Wairarapa District Health Boards. We are their valued partner and trusted advisor and have a customer service ethos that creates, innovates and enables change while maintaining the core digital systems between our DHBs, community networks, region and government.
Moū - About you
The Solution Architect is expected to have in depth knowledge of several of the following practices, domains and technologies:
- Enterprise and solution architecture concepts, principles, and methodologies
- Cloud services (Azure, AWS) and transition to cloud based solutions
- Secure design principles
- Identity and access management
- Network architecture and management
- Data architectures and management
- API development and management
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at the 2DHBs (Capital & Coast District Health Board and Hutt Valley District Health Boards) we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The 2DHBs are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
We require all our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes the booster dose within six months of receiving the second dose of initial vaccination (for some people the initial vaccination will have comprised of three doses). We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington)|
|Location:||3DHB Wellington, Hutt Valley, Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.