Project Manager - Ambulatory Management at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- 1 FTE (40 hours per week), 12-month Fixed Term contract
- Excellent opportunity to drive several operational projects and expand your Project Management capability
- Based at Greenlane Clinical Centre
Nau mai, haere mai ki Auckland DHB! Working for Auckland DHB is an opportunity for you to make a real difference in the health and wellbeing of our Auckland community.
Auckland DHB is renowned as New Zealand’s largest teaching hospital, providing health and wellbeing services to 545,000 individuals in our district and offering 19 national specialist services.
Adult community and Long Term Condition is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their busy team. This role provides support to the Specialist Outpatient Services in the Community & Long Term Conditions Directorate by providing the end to end management of projects, being accountable for the development and maintenance of project plans, developing and implementing appropriate integration and implementation strategies, supporting operational managers and developing communication networks with stakeholders.
As an ideal candidate you will:
- Have proven experience in process and systems implementation with strong IT skills including Microsoft Suite
- Have a sound understanding of project management methodologies
- Have experience with project delivery and data analysis
- Be able to demonstrable the ability to present information clearly and succinctly yet comprehensively in a reasoned and persuasive manner
- Impress with your collaborative working style and stakeholder management
- Be able to demonstrated the ability to lead process improvement
- Have come from a large or diverse organisation where dealing with complexity is the norm
It is essential to hold a relevant qualification in project management and/ or robust experience in a relevant, recognised health area.
If you are keen to make a difference and have the experience needed to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you! Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities.
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter.
Our Operations Manager – Warren Oxenham, can discuss the opportunity further in confidence on WOxenham@adhb.govt.nz
For any query or assistance with online application, please contact Naufa Sattar, Recruitment Consultant on NaufaS@adhb.govt.nz and quote job reference ADHB14129.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.