Document Controller - Review Advisor at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Auckland DHB!
- Fixed Term Contract until 28 Feb 2023.Join the Controlled Documents team to assist with their Certification Audit scheduled for Feb-2023
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
As the Review Advisor, you will engage with staff throughout the organisation to support reviews of policies and guidelines. You will review document content, to ensure it is understandable to all staff. You will ensure that references are checked for accuracy and currency and provide feedback.
This is a crucial role in the organisation, ensuring that regular and timely review of Policies and Guidelines support quality and safety, throughout the Auckland District Health Board.
For more information on the role, please view position description here.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
To ensure you succeed in the role you will need: -
- 5+ years’ experience in the production of professionally written and presented policies and guidelines or other business critical content
- Experience in management of policies and guidelines and in document control processes.
- Sound communication and verbal reasoning skills
- Well-developed writing and presentation skills
- Experience with computers and Microsoft office tools, including intermediate Microsoft Word skills
- Critical analysis and the ability to interpret content from a variety of authors
- Emanating from a healthcare setting in a similar role will be advantageous
For more information about this role please contact Hiring manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB.
For more information on what we offer, please click here.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please submit your application online, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role.
To view details about our recruitment process, click here.
If you have any queries about accessibility, or technical issues with the online process, please contact Belinda Peddie - Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com and quote ADHB14033 to discuss how we can best support your application.
If we receive a high number of applications for this position, we may have to close our advertising early. We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.