Mental Health Clinical Psychologist (Full Time) Matariki, Otara Mangere Locality at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
With your input and mine, wellness will thrive
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
- Commitment to your professional development (generous continuing professional development funding)
- Highly supportive and learning team environment
About Counties Manukau Health:
Counties Manukau Health (CM Health) provides health and disability services to over 500,000 people in our local community. We are focused on achieving better health outcomes for our growing patient population, with particular emphasis on Maaori and Pacific peoples and other communities with health disparities.
The Otara/ Mangere locality service provides a range of high quality, integrated and comprehensive mental health assessments, treatment interventions and support for adults experiencing mental health and co-existing drug and alcohol issues who reside in the Otara, Mangere, Papatoetoe and Otahuhu areas.
The service operates as a dynamic, supportive and innovative multidisciplinary team. We serve a unique and growing multi-cultural population in South Auckland. The diversity of our community and the range of mental health needs it presents, facilitates a stimulating and challenging environment for clinicians. This role provides assessment, treatment and support to adults who experience mental health an addiction challenges.
If you enjoy being part of a positive working environment and trialling new ways of working, this could be the role for you! We work closely with our service users, NGO’s and their Primary care providers. We can offer you a chance to work both independently and as part of a strong quality-focussed team. You will also be provided with ongoing support with clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
- New Zealand Clinical Psychology Registration and current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Post registration experience in a clinical setting
- Current Full NZ Drivers Licence
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- Access to Ko Awatea an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Study allowance on top of mandatory training
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
For more information, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre at 092760044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH06980
Closing Date: 07 June 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.