Triage Clinician (Full Time), Community Central, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Salary will depend on placement on PSA Allied, Public Health & Technical MECA
Community Central has an exciting opportunity available to an experienced allied health care professional.
Community Central is a triage service comprised of an inter-disciplinary team who work together to apply a rigorous, wide ranging data gathering process at the point of referral to ensure that immediate and additional needs of the patient are clearly identified and recorded. The referral is then forwarded to the most appropriate health care professional.
You will be working with a dynamic and supportive team committed to redefining and reshaping the delivery of Counties community health services. The role will involve developing strong networks with relevant key stakeholders, as well as understanding the cultural diversity, resources and specific health issues of the Counties Manukau Health demographic.
Community Central is a 7 day a week service with the potential for some remote working.
- NZ registered health care professional with current annual practising certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience post qualification
- Knowledge of local community settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound computer literacy skills
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Evidence of post graduate study
- Advanced assessment skills
- Experience in both hospital and community setting
- Needs Assessment experience
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
If you want to be in a role that truly makes a difference to CM Health and our community, then apply now!
For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or via email on email@example.com
Job Number: CMH06977
Applications Close: 19 May 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.