Enterprise Solutions Architect at Institute of Environmental Science & Research Limited, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō mātou | About Us
ESR is keeping people safe and healthy through science, we help improve the safety of, and contribute to, the economic, environmental and social wellbeing of people and communities in New Zealand.
We harness the ingenuity of our people, innovative science, and technology and relationships to solve problems to strengthen New Zealand's health, safety and wellbeing. We also create innovative products and services for communities around the globe.
ESR is a Crown Research Institute with 450+ staff with sites across New Zealand.
Mō te tūnga | The role
At ESR, great technology is a key component for delivering our strategy. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Enterprise Solutions Architect forms part of the ESR ICT Leadership team, providing bespoke, pragmatic and fit for purpose technology direction across the enterprise.
In this role, you will complete the implementation of the current technology roadmap and create future state architectural plans for ESR's enterprise technology. A core portion of this role is to deliver solution architecture aligned to ESR enterprise architecture. You will need to maintain a balance between providing enterprise and solution architecture as required. You will also be involved in managing our cloud migration strategy and implementation.
Mōu | About you
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience as an Enterprise Architect and/or Senior Solutions Architect, with ongoing interest in delivering quality solution architecture
- In-depth experience with Cloud migration and technologies and M365 technologies
- Leadership/ Team Management experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experienced in managing vendors and external relationships
- In-depth knowledge of various operating systems, including IT strategy and roadmap planning and development, and architectural models and processes
- Vendor assessment and procurement processes
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualifications in Information Systems or Computer Science
Ngā painga | The benefits
- Varied and interesting work with a chance to meaningfully contribute to the health of New Zealanders.
- An exciting and diverse environment.
- You'll receive ongoing personal development, as well as access to a Southern Cross group membership scheme.
- You will be working with a dedicated and passionate team of people who take pride in the quality of their work.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
If you have any questions about the role, ESR or our recruitment process, please get in touch with Dorothy.firstname.lastname@example.org. Click apply now to complete your application. Applications close on Friday 20 May 2022.
ESR is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.
Please note the successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment drug-screen and police records check as conditions of employment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Institute of Environmental Science & Research Limited|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.