Clinical Pharmacist at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Clinical Pharmacist – Rotorua Hospital
Permanent 1.0 FTE
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated New Zealand qualified Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy team to support our clinical pharmacy and dispensary services, based at Rotorua Hospital.
This position will best suit a registered pharmacist who has a PG Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy and/or clinical experience within hospital or primary care. However, we are also happy to consider a registered pharmacist who would like an opportunity to experience hospital pharmacy.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• enjoy working in a small collegial team with lots of variety in your daily work
• experience a hospital environment if you have not already or develop your skills in a medication safety role
• provide patient and whanau focussed care
• not be stuck in traffic while travelling to and from work and get free parking while at work.
• balance your working life with countless outdoor and social activities - adventure and water sports right at your doorstep, the beach or snow boarding/skiing within an hour or so of Rotorua.
You will be a flexible team player, with a diligent approach to your work.
You will be a problem-solver with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent time management skills, be consistent, reliable and accurate in your work.
You will have a very high standard of ethical and professional practice.
You will be customer service focussed.
We seek a person with a good sense of humour who is willing to share their experiences with the rest of the team.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
Successful applicants must:
• Be a NZ Registered Pharmacist.
To be eligible to work at Lakes DHB you must be fully vaccinated.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.