Personal Assistant to Clinical Director - Anaesthesia, Starship Children's Health at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Here is a great opportunity to make a difference to our tamariki and their whānau!
- New Zealand’s premier children’s hospital
- Full time Permanent role
- Crucial role for the smooth functioning of a busy department
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Starship Children’s Hospital is the leading provider of paediatric care in New Zealand and the South Pacific, providing world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency, and urgent care to children and their whānau. Every day our clinical and support teams work collaboratively to fulfill our mission to deliver world class patient and whānau-centered paediatric healthcare to all populations we serve. Starship is part of Auckland District Health Board, New Zealand’s largest tertiary healthcare provider.
We are committed to delivering whānau-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first and values whānau as an important member of the care team.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We have a great Personal Assistant/Team Administrator role within the Department of Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine Service to provide Personal Assistant tasks for the Service Clinical Director, Deputy Clinical Director and Operating Rooms Manager. The role provides administrative support for the Department of Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine within Starship Children’s Hospital.
For further details, please refer to the Position Descrioption here.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
As the ideal candidate for this role you will:
- Experience of working in a team administration or secretarial role for two plus years
- Have a positive attitude with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have at least three years of administrative or office management experience
- Competence in use of MS Office suite of programmes
- Typing skills 64 wpm
- Experience at minute taking and collation of reports
- Sound customer service experience
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
What we can offer you in return:
- A comprehensive and well-structured orientation programme
- A fast paced, unique and rewarding work environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is always interesting
- An opportunity to grow both as a person and as an administrative professional while working with a very friendly team.
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB.
For more information on what we offer, please click here.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To apply, please click on the link below and submit your application online attaching your latest CV and cover letter outlining your motivation for this role. For more information or for help with your online application, please contact Honey Pillai, Recruitment Consultant on HPillai@adhb.govt.nz quoting ref ADHB14192.
Closing date: 22 May 2022
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Core Children’s Worker as defined by the Act.
For the largest health sector job board, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.