Senior Coordinator - Facilities at Statistics NZ, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō mātou |About Us
As New Zealand's national statistics office, Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ is uniquely positioned to support the decisions that the Government, Māori and Iwi organisations, businesses, NGO's and New Zealanders make every day. Our structure, culture and systems are designed with collaboration and customers in mind - mobilised and working together to realise our ambition: About Aotearoa, for Aotearoa - data that improves lives today and for generations to come.
Mō te tūnga | The role
Senior Coordinator - Facilities
In your role as Senior Coordinator - Facilities, you will report to the Manager - Facilities (Wellington) and work in close partnership to guide the sites shared services building team, to provide a proactive and consistent level of quality support services for the office. This includes building trusted relationships with all collocating agencies staff, building maintenance contractors and all staff and management for Stats NZ. Your day to day will be varied and challenging but highly rewarding ensuring our teams are supported in their mission to use data for the betterment of NZ.
This is not going to be your stock standard office set up ether, with Stats NZ moving into a new 6 Star Green rated office, where it's all about being Agile, giving all staff the opportunity to move around the building and work in the best manner that suits them, with the purpose of your role, to provide an exceptional level of customer service to enable them to do their best work within the site.
Starting salary: $56,465 - 71,356
Mōu | About you
- Proven experience in leading a team in a heavily customer service focused environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Packages including, Mail, Excel and Microsoft Teams
- Experience in Property Facilities duties
- Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Be proactive and energetic, with the ability to self manage and ensure all duties are completed in the required timeframes.
- Be practical, agile and adaptable and enjoy hands on and physical work.
- Approach problems logically to resolve issues with an eye for detail.
- A good standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to quickly pick up new software systems.
- Be a trained first aider (or be prepared to be one)
You'll be joining an inclusive environment where people, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion or background are supported to be able to do their best work. This includes:
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career
- An environment that's safe, where you can be yourself
- Dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, health and wellbeing
- City based offices that cater to a variety of working styles and needs
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
If the above matches your skills and experience, don't delay, click apply now.
Any questions that haven't been answered in this advert or the position description or if you have difficulty with your application please email email@example.com.
We will be screening applications as we receive them in order to move swiftly to interview shortly after the advert closes on 22 May 2022 but may be removed earlier. You may be asked to complete pre-interview screen.
Check out our careers site to find out more about Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: unsolicited CVs will not be accepted, see our careers site for our process.
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand, and have a valid vaccine pass to apply for this job.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||PD - Senior Coordinator Facilities - April 2022.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.