Medical Imaging Technologist, Full Time, North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Radiology – Medical Imaging Technologist (Radiographer) and Sonographers
- Permanent, Full time positions
- North Shore and Waitākere Hospitals
We are seeking Registered MITs and Sonographers to join supportive, enthusiastic, and professional Radiology teams at North Shore and Waitākere Hospitals in Auckland, New Zealand.
North Shore Hospital is located on the shores of Lake Pupuke in Takapuna, and Waitākere Hospital is nestled at the base of the Waitakere Ranges in West Auckland.
With more than 630,000 people living in our district, Waitematā District Health Board (WDHB) has the largest – and second fastest growing – population among all district health boards in New Zealand.
Our departments are equipped with a full range of modalities including new DR X-ray rooms, Theatre, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Mammography, Interventional Radiology and PACs.
We currently have roles available in General X-ray/ Theatre, CT and Ultrasound. You will be working in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team while providing a high standard of compassionate patient care.
Your duties will include undertaking varied radiological procedures, and looking after patients' comfort and welfare.
We are also a teaching facility, offer on-going support and training to staff and welcome new knowledge within our teams.
Radiology help support a wide range of Waitematā DHB services including:
- Acute Orthopaedics
- High Dependency and Intensive Care
- Coronary Care
- Mental Health
- Community and Disability Services
If you enjoy working as part of a friendly dynamic team committed to delivering exceptional patient services and the highest quality of healthcare, then apply now!
- Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
- Registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising Certificate
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in a recognised CPD programme
- Previous experience working as an MRT
- Experience working within a PACs (Picture Archiving & Communications system) environment.
To view the position descriptions please click here. To apply visit www.wdhbcareers.com and quote reference number WDHB14377. For assistance with your application please contact Elizabeth Loveday, Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com
Reference number: WDHB14377 Closing Date: 17th June 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.