Outpatient Administrator, Planet Sunshine 1.0FTE at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Receptionist/Administrator, Paediatric Outpatients 1.0 FTE
Based in Planet Sunshine – Children’s Ward
Applications are invited for the role of Receptionist/Administrator superstar.
This is a front of house role which requires the successful applicant to have exceptional customer service skills as well as a child and whānau focus.
In partnership with clinical staff, this role provides efficient reception and outpatient clinic coordination.
If you have a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude, the ability to think outside the square and love working as part of a team, then this role would be perfect for you.
- 2+ years of relevant health sector experience
- Computer and systems competency
- Sensitivity and cultural awareness
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- A calm, courteous and professional manner
- An ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- The ability to work as part of a team, in a fast paced environment
- A ‘Whatever it takes’ approach
- Experience using a patient management system
To review the position description, click here
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Deb McKay at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 6 869 0500 ext 8157 or +64 21 308 892
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.