Outpatient Administration Support - Casual at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Outpatients Administrator – Casual
The Outpatient Service at Lakes DHB is a growing and changing environment which requires amazing administrators to manage our referral centre, front reception and scheduling of patient appointments. The outpatient service has an average of 200 patients attending daily with a move towards video conference clinics and phone appointments to reduce patients travel.
This advertisement is seeking a Casual administrator to provide cover to staff within the Department. Exemplary customer service skills are a must. The current team creates an environment which is positive and rewarding within a mix of administration and clinical staff.
The successful applicant will have
• exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
• enjoy working as part of a busy team
• have fast and accurate keyboard skills
• be adaptable and flexible in work practices
• have exceptional data entry skills
• be able to work under pressure and stick to timeframes
• have past experience in administrative functions
To be eligible to work at Lakes DHB you must be fully vaccinated.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.