Coordinator (Forensic Coordination Service) at Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington), Kenepuru Hospital/Porirua
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora.
Service: Forensic Coordination Service (FCS)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: As per MECA and dependant on experience
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
To provide the client with options that promote and enable people with disabilities to gain maximum function and quality of life. To support transition of clients into mainstream DSS and community services as per rehabilitation and or support plan.
This role is responsible for Care Recipient under the Intellectual Disability (Compulsory Care & Rehabilitation) Act 2003. The Care Coordinator carries a client caseload with direct responsibilities for court appearances and delegated duties and manages this in accordance with the Forensic Coordination (ID) Service contract between CCDHB and the Ministry of Health (Disability Support Services Group).
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
FCS (ID) have bases in Auckland, Cambridge, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin and have total of 25 staff for this contract. The services sought from FCS (ID) are the totality of service provision required to coordinate the safe management of clients within the High and Complex Framework. This included not only coordinating the management of those clients within the existing High and Complex Framework but also alongside the NASC-s coordinating the entrance of appropriate clients to the framework and the expeditious exit of clients from the framework when they no longer need to be managed within the framework. The services required are a mix of clinical and administrative ones and delivered with an on-going commitment to both clinical and administrative excellence.
Moū - About you
- Needs Assessment- conduct assessments with clients ensuring that all needs are identified and assessed
- Service Coordination-identify all funded and non-funded services and support options for clients
- Review Process-ensures the review process is effectively managed
- Managing documentation-needs assessment and service co-ordination documentation is accurate, appropriate, and up-to-date
Skills & Experience
- Customer Focus-dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Teamwork-develops constructive working relationships with other team members
- Quality and Innovation-looks for ways to improve work processes - suggests new ideas and approaches.
- Taking Responsibility-is results focused and committed to making a difference
- Communication- practises active and attentive listening.
- Integrity and Trust-is widely trusted
- Partnership with Maori-understands the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and how these apply within the context of health service provision
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at the 2DHBs (Capital & Coast District Health Board and Hutt Valley District Health Boards) we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The 2DHBs are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
We require all our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes the booster dose within six months of receiving the second dose of initial vaccination (for some people the initial vaccination will have comprised of three doses). We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.