Clinical Psychologist (Full Time) Koropiko, Middlemore Hospital, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
We are seeking a registered Clinical Psychologist that is dedicated to providing a comprehensive, integrated and progressive service to older people who are affected by mental illness.
The Mental Health Services for Older People at Counties Manukau District Health Board is a multi-disciplinary Mental Health service, consisting of an inpatient ward and community team, and is specifically tailored to those aged 65 years and over, although people under this age are sometimes seen due to their presentation.
This role will involve working within our multidisciplinary team through provision of psychological assessment, formulation and intervention. The team works from a bio-psycho-social approach and it is expected that the suitable candidate will be skilled in CBT however the ability to incorporate other models of therapy would be advantageous. There are also opportunities to engage in group work through facilitation of existing groups or development of new ones.
You will be working alongside one other experienced psychologist and have the opportunity to work with psychology interns in a supportive environment that values your skills and profession. Within the wider CMDHB context you will be part of a strong and growing group of psychologists.
We are looking for a registered psychologist with a Clinical Scope of Practice and an interest in working with the South Auckland community.
- Registered Psychologist in New Zealand for Clinical Scope of Practice with current APC
- Current NZ driver's licence
- Previous experience within a relevant clinical setting, with 2 years postgraduate experience preferred
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Access to a comprehensive internal training programme with a well-established Inservice programme
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
If you have questions about this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 01 June 2022
Job Number: CMH06999
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.