Mental Health Clinical Psychologist (Full Time) Intensive Community Team at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
Would you like to join an enthusiastic, forward thinking team?
At Counties Manukau Health (CMH), Clinical Psychologists work as part of multidisciplinary teams to provide psychological assessments and interventions for service users of their teams. Clinical Psychologists also provide a range of other services to support the development and function of their teams and the organisation as a whole. These activities include, but are not limited to: case consultation, staff training and supervision, leadership and involvement in service development activities, and research and evaluation-related activities.
The Intensive Community Team is a specialist mental health service that provides support for people with complex mental health conditions. Clinical Psychologists see and support service users in a variety of locations such as their homes, health clinics or other areas where they feel safe.
This position involves provision of clinical and team input as part of a multidisciplinary team that serves the mental health needs of the target population of this team. Provision of clinical services is a core activity of this role, and there is also opportunity for innovative involvement and leadership in activities to support the development of improved services both within the team and the CMH service.
- Registered Psychologist in New Zealand in a Clinical Scope of Practice, with current APC
- Current full driver's licence
- Previous experience within a relevant Mental Health clinical setting, with 2 years postgraduate experience preferred
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Access to a comprehensive internal training programme with a well-established Inservice programme
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or via email on email@example.com
Applications Close: 01 June 2022
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.