Safety Response Coordinator- Hamilton at Accident Compensation Corporation, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our expanding ACC team that supports the government's integrated, whole-of-government approach to family violence and sexual violence. As a Safety Response Coordinator, you will have an opportunity to connect with fellow Joint Venture agencies and specialist family violence NGOs to support risk assessment and safety planning for families and whānau impacted by family violence. Please note this is a in a non-client facing role.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in a role requiring an understanding of complex customer needs
- Ability to build rapport and trust with other agencies to ensure a solution focused and coordinated approach
- Ability to operate effectively in a digital environment with a wide range of technology systems and tools
- Experience in safely handling personal information and awareness of privacy and other legislation within this environment
- Strong written communication skills including proven ability to quickly grasp complex situations and provide a concise rationale of your decisions, including how they comply with legislation
- Personal resilience to deal with challenging information and situations
Flexibility is required as there is a business need for rostering 7 days per week (between the hours of 7am - 4pm), including statutory holidays.
The base salary for our Safety Response Coordinator role will start from $58,807. We also offer an additional 9% superannuation contribution.
What can I expect?
As a Safety Response Coordinator, you will be required to meet the business need of working a 7 days per week roster. The hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday - Sunday between the hours of 7am - 4pm, including statutory holidays. We expect the roster to be stable and you will be provided with due notice. If there are successful candidates who wish to work permanently on a weekend day, this may result in a roster with less business need for other team members to work in the weekend. We will discuss working hours with successful candidates throughout the recruitment process.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
To view the position description please click: Safety Response Coordinator
Applications will close Sunday 22 May 2022. Please note that applications will be considered immediately upon receipt.
We are proposing interviews will take place between 24 - 27 May 2022, if you are shortlisted for an interview you will need to be available for an interview on these dates.
Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you have any questions about the role, please contact email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.