Nēhi - Registered Nurses - Maternity at Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch), Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent part time position available for Registered Nurses
- Work in partnership with Lead Maternity Carers
- Care for Mothers and Babies of the Canterbury Region
Mō te tūnga | About the role
The CDHB Maternity System has a dynamic, dedicated and specialised team of health professionals working within both our purpose built, modern, tertiary maternity facilities and our Rural Primary Units.
- Our nursing roles are based in the post-natal area of Christchurch Women-s Hospital.
- Work in partnership with our local Lead Maternity Carers to assess, plan, implement and evaluate health care for the mothers and babies of the Canterbury region.
Ko wai koe | About You
We are looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Recent clinical experience in high dependency medical/surgical, women-s or paediatric settings
- Strong commitment to women-s and children-s health.
- A commitment to the protection, promotion and support of breastfeeding.
- Good communicator, with the ability to make informed decisions that focus on providing quality maternity care for the women within our services
- Demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution focused.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand with a current APC
- Should have the ability to work rostered shifts in a multi-disciplinary team
Mō mātou | About Us
-Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do-
We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our conversations. We believe in improving, promoting, and protecting the health and well-being of the Canterbury the West Coast community.
The culture at Canterbury District
Health Board, is driven by our ā Mātou
Uara (Our Value-------s)
- Care and respect for others - Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do - Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes - Te Takohanga i ngā hua
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at CDHB
When you work at the Canterbury District Health Board, you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and business.
At the DHB, you are part of something greater then yourself and encouraged to your uniquely self.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore apply directly on our career site here.
Keene, Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com for
Applications will be
progressed as received.
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.