Workforce Planner at Accident Compensation Corporation, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Flexible location - Work from Wellington, Hamilton, Christchurch or Auckland (Manukau)
- Join a team that thrive on enabling our people to do their best to support recovering Kiwi's
- Apply your expertise in a supportive environment where you will have a meaningful impact
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
Being a Workforce Planner at ACC is a dynamic role which will provide you multiple opportunities to support and truly make a difference to the people of Aotearoa every day! You will be joining a highly engaged team who thrive off supporting our people to do their best by providing them with effective workforce management to maximise service delivery across ACC, and most importantly to deliver the best service that we can for Kiwis in their time of need.
We offer-flexible working options (with up to three days working from home once all set up),-great development opportunities within ACC, a 9% employer superannuation contribution, life insurance, discounted Southern Cross-health insurance, gym membership and retail discounts, and staff banking packages.
To be successful we'd expect your background to reflect:
- Workforce Planning experience, preferably gained within a multi-skilled environment.
- Expertise in multiple work type analysis, design, development and improvement with respect to resourcing, workforce management and forecasting & monitoring strategies.
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders, and a collaborative approach to maximise outcomes and make improvements.
- A delivery focussed approach and a commitment to keeping the customer experience at the heart of what you do.-
To find out more, please click here:-Workforce Planner Position Description
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
At ACC, we have numerous career pathways, and encourage growth and development during your career. There's always a challenge waiting to help grow your skillset and an opportunity to work across teams.
Applications will run through to midnight Thursday 26th May, 2022. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.