Social Worker (Full Time, Fixed Term), Maternal Mental Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Fixed Term until December 2022
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
• Commitment to your professional development
• Highly supportive and learning team environment
Are you an experienced Social Worker who likes to make a difference in a challenging and demanding environment?
We are seeking an experienced Social Worker to join our Perinatal Mental Health Services, working in the vibrant and culturally diverse community of South Auckland. We are based at Springs Road site in East Tamaki. The teams provide clinic and community based services for families in the Counties Manukau Health area.
Our perinatal services include Maternal Mental Health, and Whakatupu Ora (Infant Mental Health) services. These teams are aligned, allowing for consultation and joint work from both an Adult and Infant Mental Health perspective.
Maternal Mental Health is a multi-disciplinary specialist team providing assessment and treatment to women and their whanau in pregnancy and up to 12-months post-partum.
You will be engaged in core clinical activities such as treatment planning and the development of recovery-oriented interventions that are culturally relevant to our service users and their families/whaanau. You will have a focus on early intervention, experience in working with family/whanau and excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with a wide range of services and professionals on intervention plans.
- New Zealand Registered Social Worker through SWRB
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in Mental Health
- Full and current NZ Driver’s Licence
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- Refund of your annual practising certificate cost
- Onsite professional development sessions
- Generous study allowance on top of mandatory training
- Onsite learning centre with regular training provided by overseas allied health experts
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button.
For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH07006
Applications Close: 02 June 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.