Procurement Advisor at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. Our Corporate Procurement team are responsible for building strong relationships with our providers, managing provider performance, service delivery and have end to end responsibility for strategic sourcing of Corporate Services.
About the role:
As an Advisor, you will be supporting the procurement services team with end-to-end operational procurement processes such as running evaluations, preparing documents, supplier reference checks, or supplier contract maintenance. This role is primarily transactional however strategic insights into procurement activities will occasionally be required. You'll also be working on:
- Operational contract management support by running tactical sourcing projects
- Supplier relationship management
- Maintenance of the contract management system
- Providing support with reporting related to contracts
- Back-up for procurement inbox.
What we are looking for:
You may have 1-2 years' experience in a specialist role already but looking to join an organisation that offers opportunities to grow and develop your career in this field. You will have some experience within a commercial environment, preferably in procurement. You'll also have:
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of supplier management
- A positive attitude toward finding solutions and anticipating potential issues
- Sound judgement to be self-managing and the ability to juggle and multitask.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
The salary range for this role is $68,093 - $96,132 with appointment depending on skills and experience. ACC also offers 9% superannuation.
For a detailed position description, please click HERE.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter that outlines your relevant experience. Applications close Thursday, 2 June and can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Careers Website. Please note that we may progress to interview with suitable candidates as applications are received, therefore please do not hesitate to apply if this role is of interest. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions, please contact Anita.Jones@acc.co.nz.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.