22/316 Microsoft 365 Dynamics Developer at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Technology Services and Solutions
Branch: Organisational Capability and Services
Salary: $98,264 - $132,945
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs, you-ll have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders.
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics developer or .Net developer looking to get into the Dynamics space. If you are a New Zealand citizen, and distributed systems, Azure Devops, CI/CD, or the Power Platform excite you, you-re the right person to join our agile team.
- Getting to work on a large scale new solution, which effects everyone in NZ (think Citizenship, Passports)
- A friendly, fun team
- A flexible working environment where people are a mix of remote, on-site and working from home
- 15 days of accruing sick leave a year
- Be part of and help promote our DevOps culture
- Support the development of high quality software
- Participate in planning and design sessions with customers
- Work with Business groups to gather and document business needs and processes
- Advise users on best practices for CRM processes, user interface and architecture
- Create the functional and technical specifications documentation for the project
- Write specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations
- Configure and customise the system based on design specifications
- Develop test plans and scripts
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application
- Work with the cross-functional areas to secure resources and ensure resources are used effectively
- Resolve issues affecting project scope, quality, effort, risk, and timeline
- Assist in conducting design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Train users
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven experience in consulting on software products, business analysis & requirements gathering.
- Proficiency in developing plug-in & workflow assemblies.
- Experienced in developing .NET web services & web API applications.
- Experienced with integration Tools and Practices including the ability to design and build custom connectors for Power Platform using Azure Logic Apps & Azure Functions preferred
- Experienced in delivering solutions using modern tools and CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of SQL Server 2016+
- 2 + years working in Agile environment
- Understanding of related technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics365 product experience
- Have been involved in the delivery of Dynamics365 projects
- 2+ years coding on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK
- Able to customise CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, & dashboards
- Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet & Mobile Applications.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Thursday 26 May 2022
For more information please contact: Simon Bendall Email: Simon.Bendall@dia.govt.nz
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.