Clinical Leader Physiotherapy- Permanent , Full Time at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Permanent, Full Time
We are seeking a permanent Clinical Leader to provide day to day leadership and support the Out Patient Physiotherapy teams across the Waitemata DHB. As part of your role you will provide a minimum of 0.2 FTE of clinical support, which could entail teaching, training, completing audits or providing assessment and treatment to patients. The role includes day to day management of staff and resource, ensuring quality service provision, supporting professional development and involvement in quality work.
You will join a fantastic and supportive team of clinical leaders across allied health and be part of a development programme designed to help you to build your management and leadership skills. You will work closely with the Team Managers and the Professional Clinical Leader to resource, develop and manage your team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about quality patient care and improving patient pathways.
• Registered Physiotherapist with at least 5 years’ experience in a professional/clinical role
• 2 years’ experience in a senior leadership position
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Ability to be flexible and work across sites
At Waitematā DHB we have the largest population of any district health board in the country and are one of the fastest growing! So if you have a desire to be in a fast-moving, developing environment and enjoy working with a great team please apply now!
We recognise the importance of the work that our senior staff do for our teams and our community. As a Clinical Leader, you will receive;
• Support and development to reach your personal and professional goals
• Support and mentoring to build your leadership skills
Other work perks include;
• Access to free Waitematā DHB 24/7 Staff Gym and free Assistance Programme
• Discounts at some great companies via our Waitematā Work Perks network
• Reimbursement of APC and contribution towards Professional Association fees
• Access to support for professional development
For Job Description, please click here
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Judith Haywood on Judith.Haywood@waitematadhb.govt.nz.
Fo any recruitment queries, please contact Bairavi Thavarasa , Recruitment Consultant on Bairavi.Thavarasa@waitematadhb.govt.nz.
Job Number ; WDHB14414
Closing Date : 26 May 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.