Functional Consultant at Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Discover a career with purpose at MBIE
- A permanent opportunity to join INZ’s internal business system capability
- Green fields thinking and approach for a complex and intelligent solution
- Influence INZ’s strategic vision as a trusted steward of the immigration system
- Salary range $110,127 - $132,417
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity presents for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Functional Consultant looking for a genuine, stimulating challenge to join a high energy, cross-functional team within Immigration New Zealand (INZ). The functional consultant will focus on delivering outcomes and continuous improvement for a highly complex and intelligent solution.
Your technical expertise and solid understanding of business processes, combined with the ability to think quickly, challenge the status quo and being results-oriented will be well recognised across the organisation where you will be rewarded with new challenges and opportunities for continuous development and growth.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of D365 including Power Automate, configuring system rules
- Strong functional knowledge of integrating SaaS and legacy systems
- Demonstrated understanding of how complex business processes work
- The ability to learn quickly, think on your feet and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Flexible thinking, open minded-ness and the aptitude to truly think outside the box
- The skills to confidently build relationships and in-depth knowledge across different areas of a business and in areas of unfamiliarity
- The knack to remain calm under pressure and deliver to tight timeframes
Note: you must be able to obtain and maintain a minimum of a confidential level NZ Government security clearance. You must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand and have lived in NZ, or another ‘5-eyes' country for 5 years (Check https://protectivesecurity.govt.nz/personnel-security/clearances/eligibility-tool/).
MBIE's goal is to create a resilient and high-performing economy that delivers real and ongoing quality of life for all New Zealanders.
We do this by working with others to create an environment that supports businesses to be more productive and internationally competitive, enables all New Zealanders to participate in the economy through improved job opportunities and by working to ensure quality housing is more affordable.
People are at the heart of our mahi, our way of working is guided by our values which shape our behaviours.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Māia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
Our aspirations are echoed in our Māori identity – Hīkina Whakatutuki – which broadly means ‘lifting to make successful'.
MBIE recognises the partnership founded under Te Tiriti o Waitangi between Māori and the Crown and is committed to giving effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We will do this through enduring, meaningful and effective partnerships with iwi, Māori, other Māori groups/organisations and the Crown, as this is critical to enable economic and social development, both for Māori and for wider Aotearoa New Zealand. We are committed to continuing to partner with iwi in order to find new sustainable solutions to address long standing systemic and cross-cutting issues facing Māori and wider Aotearoa New Zealand and we are also committed to identifying opportunities for iwi to lead and creating an enabling environment for iwi to leverage these opportunities.
E mōhio ana a Hīkina Whakatutuki i puea ake te kōtuinga I waenganui i a ngāi Māori me te Karauna i Te Tiriti o Waitangi, ā, kei te whai ia ki te whakaū ake i Te Tiriti o Waitangi. Mā te whai kiko o ngā kōtuinga ahungaroa o ngāi wi, o ngāi Māori, me ētahi atu rōpū Māori ki te Karauna, katutuki tēnei. He āhuatanga nui tēnei e āhei ai ngā mahi whanaketanga ā-ohanga, ā-pāpori hoki ki a ngāi Māori me Aotearoa whānui. E whai tonu ana mātou ki te kōtui atu ki ngā iwi mō te rapu huarahi hou ki te whakaara i ngā kaupapakua roa nei e tāmi ana i a ngāi Māori me Aotearoa whānui, ā, e whai ana hoki ki te tautohu i ngā āheinga kōkiritanga mā ngā iwi, me te tautoko i ngā iwi kia whai mana ake ai ēnei āheinga.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.