Clinical Psychologist (Part Time), Maternal Mental Health, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Part Time 0.4FTE
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
• Flexible working, including working from home
• Commitment to your professional development (generous continuing professional development funding)
• Highly supportive and learning team environment
We are seeking a Maternal Mental Health full time Clinical Psychologist to join our Perinatal Mental Health Services, working in the vibrant and culturally diverse community of South Auckland. We are based at Springs Road site in East Tamaki. The teams provide clinic and community based services for families in the CM Health area.
Our perinatal services include Maternal Mental Health, and Whakatupu Ora (Infant Mental Health) services. These teams are aligned, allowing for consultation and joint work from both an Adult and Infant Mental Health perspective.
Maternal Mental Health is a multi-disciplinary specialist team providing assessment and treatment to women and their whanau in pregnancy and up to 12-months post-partum.
You will be engaged in core clinical activities such as treatment planning and the development of recovery-oriented interventions that are culturally relevant to our service users and their families/whaanau. You will have a focus on early intervention, experience in working with family/whanau and excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with a wide range of services and professionals on intervention plans.
- Eligible to register or registered in a Clinical scope with the NZ Psychology Board
- Current Annual Practising Certificate with the NZPB
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in Mental Health with some of this being within a child and/or adolescent mental health team
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Access to a comprehensive internal training programme with a well-established Inservice programme
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
If you have questions about this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH20228045
Applications Close: 06 July 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.