Community Physiotherapist (Part Time) Manukau Locality, Community Health Service, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Part Time 0.6FTE
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
Counties Manukau Health is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic physiotherapist to join our friendly team based at Papakura. This role is part time, working 48 hours per fortnight and will focus on providing community based rehabilitation through a variety of initiatives such as Reablement and In Home Strength and Balance programmes. You will work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team with a restorative approach to patient and family care.
In this position you will enjoy a diverse range of clinical presentations helping you develop your knowledge and expertise. You will see a variety of conditions, such as musculoskeletal, neurological and respiratory; two days are never the same. Our philosophy is to work holistically with our patients to find innovative solutions. If you enjoy solving real life challenges on a daily basis and changing for better the lives of many in our community, then this is the job for you.
You will have access to ongoing professional development and supervision provided by senior colleagues. There is also an opportunity to advance leadership skills should you desire this.
If you enjoy variety, new challenges, working in a multicultural setting and being part of an interdisciplinary community team then we look forward to hearing from you.
- NZ Registered Physiotherapist with current annual practising certificate
- Passion for working with patients and families to improve health outcomes
- Strong patient/whanau focus
- Solution focussed with excellent communication skills
- Sound computer skills
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- 2+ years relevant experience post registration
- Evidence of post graduate study
- Advanced assessment skills
- Experience in both hospital and community setting
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded (pro rata) for every additional year of service
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please note that this service operates over 7 days per week. How this may work for you as an individual can be discussed in more detail at interview stage.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button.
To review the position description please ''click here''. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Applications Close: 17 July 2022
Job Number: CMH20228218
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.