Portfolio Manager at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
ACC is one of New Zealand's largest organisations that aims to improve lives every day. We offer flexible working options, a 9% employer superannuation contribution, development opportunities within ACC, life insurance and many other employee benefits.
About the role:
Our Corporate Procurement team are responsible for building strong relationships with our providers, managing provider performance, service delivery and have end to end responsibility for strategic sourcing of Corporate Services. We are looking for a new Portfolio Manager to join our team. Our Portfolio Managers work to gain an understanding of business needs, together with in depth knowledge of market capability, then develop, implement, and monitor strategies to satisfy those differing needs.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and be accountable for a portfolio of suppliers and spend.
- Leading, delivering, and driving all procurement and commercial activity within the portfolio in coordination with the business.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop/drive a strategic approach to achieve savings targets and to regularly report on the category initiatives and savings.
You will be joining a fantastic team of procurement professionals. With a new CE and Board, and several projects and changes underway and ahead, there is plenty to get involved with.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
You may come from a private sector background, or from within Government. More important is your:
- Relevant commercial procurement experience.
- Experience in managing end-to-end procurement processes within a commercial environment.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Ability to turn insights into initiatives to improve relationships.
- Ability to work strategically to influence outcomes.
- Experience managing large and complex supplier relationships and performance.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
For a position description, please click HERE.
Applications close Thursday, 9 June and can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Careers Website. Please note that we may progress to interview with suitable candidates as applications are received, therefore please do not hesitate to apply if this role is of interest. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions, please email Anita.Jones@acc.co.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.