Recovery Partner - Physical Injury - Nelson at Accident Compensation Corporation, Nelson - Marlborough
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
As a Recovery Partner, at ACC, you will be responsible for partnering with clients who require a one to one relationship due to their intensive or extensive needs for as long as they need it.
We offer flexible working options, development opportunities within ACC and life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, discounted gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
What can I expect?
As a Recovery Partner you will be assessing clients with complex physical, mental health and/or individual needs to provide holistic support during the most critical parts of their recovery.
The structure in which you will work is called 'Whole of person' which means that some of your clients may have mental injury due to sexual violence and complex mental and physical injuries.
The right mix of planning and adaptability supports the best outcomes for your clients while building confidence and trust. What happens each day varies based on what each client needs to help them recover or adjust to a 'new normal' in their life.
Your ability to partner with recovering clients and their whanau, support people and providers in a holistic way, be that by phone, email or face to face, will enable your clients to make meaningful progress towards their goals and outcomes.
For further information about the role, click HERE
What would I need to be successful?
- A strong team player, work well in a busy environment, have strong organisational skills, professional judgement and be computer literate
- Proven ability to understand complex customer needs within a multifaceted environment
- Personal resilience and ability to deal with challenging information and situations
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, including family/whānau, providers, suppliers and community agencies to ensure a solution focused and coordinated approach and consistency in service
- Ability to build rapport and trust and successfully motivate, negotiate, and influence outcomes
- Previous experience in case management is advantageous
- A current full Drivers Licence
Working at ACC.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Join us - an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home, and play.
Applications will run through Sunday 5 June 2022
Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Nelson - Marlborough|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.