Registered Nurses, Stoke and Rehab Ward, North Shore Hospital , Auckland at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Part time and full-time roles available
- Monday to Sunday fully rostered Shifts
- Expression of Interest
- North Shore Hospital, Auckland
Ward 15, North Shore Hospital is looking for enthusiastic registered nurses to join our fantastic team of motivated individuals. We deliver a high standard of nursing, in a caring environment. As a team, we believe passionately in nurses supporting each other so we can offer ‘best care’ to our patients and whanau / families. We work closely and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
The ward is in transition to become an integrated stroke unit (ISU) and being upgraded at present. It will be a 24 bedded ward comprising of 4 hyper acute monitored beds, acute medical and rehabilitation patients, with a strong focus on stroke patients.
There are fulltime and part time positions available. Applicants must be prepared to work rostered shifts including night shifts and weekends.
We are a supportive team and offer in-service education and comprehensive professional development programmes.
WDHB is a teaching facility with a highly respected research programme and we are committed to growing and training the future health workforce to meet the needs of our community.
This is a unique opportunity for you to become part of a new team and ward. Together we can create a ward where our WDHB values thrive and we can deliver “the best care for everyone”.
What we need from you:
- Nurse registration and a current Annual Practising Certificate from the New Zealand Nursing Council
- 12 months’ experience in acute nursing and/or rehabilitation nursing
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English, both verbal and written
- High level of confidence and adaptability
- Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Flexibility to work rostered shifts (8 hour)
What we offer:
- An orientation programme
- A supportive work environment
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand, and we have an onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant. We will support you with your visa application.
- Multidisciplinary team members who value skilled nursing staff
- In-house Career Development Service
- Employment Assistance Programme (RAISE)
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 gym
- Special work perks to make your work day a little bit special.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, value teamwork, have an interest in acute medical and rehabilitation nursing and want to make a difference to our patients’ health journey please apply on line.
Please click here for a copy of the position description
Please apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com quoting reference number RNWARD15-01
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.