Paramedic -Acute Care Practitioner at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
An exciting opportunity exists for suitably qualified paramedics to join our dedicated team of clinical specialists.
- Love to work as part of a team to deliver an advanced level of clinical care in accordance with approved clinical guidelines.
- Have a professional in your approach and have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- demonstrate a positive outlook and disposition with a flexible approach to adapt to business needs and hours
Waitemata DHB is the largest DHB in New Zealand providing emergency services to a population of more than 630,000. Our organisation’s values and promise statement –“ Best Care for Everyone” – serves to inspire us to continuously improve to provide the best care possible to each and every person and their family.
To be successful in this role you will be;
- currently registered with Kaunihere Manapou the Paramedic Council and possess a current annual practicing certificate.
- experienced in providing health services to patients within clinical scope.
- medically fit and able undertake the inherent requirements of the role and have a willingness to work a rotating roster.
- possess a compliance mind to ensure the safe and efficient treatment and transport of patients
- adhere policies and guidelines regarding confidentiality and patient sensitivity
- exhibit self-motivation including a commitment to continually improve and update skills
No two days are the same, you will be at the forefront of emergency care. As part of a multidisciplinary team, we strive to deliver a quality service to support our patients while maintaining a friendly and positive attitude. If this sounds like you apply today with ERgently.
For more information please contact Marja Peters (ED Waitakere ) mob 021 976 335
For a copy of the position descrption please click here.
please apply online quoting reference numberWDHB13526B
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.