Registered Nurse? Are You The One? Come And Join Us Today at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- North Shore (North Auckland) Waitakere Hospitals (West Auckland)
Mental Health, Theatres, Surgical & General Medicine
- Permanent, Full and Part Time positions available!
- Relocation packages available
Waitemata District Health Board is located in a world-class harbour city in Auckland and we operate across two sites – each with their own stunning scenery including some of the best beaches you’ll see anywhere in the world. Servicing the healthcare needs of a vibrant and diverse population, our goal is to become the leader of healthcare services in Auckland, New Zealand.
Right now, we’re in an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for exceptional nurses to join our teams cross a variety of specialties. To meet projected population growth in the northern region, we are building a new four-story, state-of the-art hospital due for completion in 2023! Click here for more information on the build.
As a tertiary teaching facility with a highly-respected and well-established research programme, we’ are strongly committed to growing and training the future health workforce to meet the needs of our community – and you’ll be excited to be a part of this.
We offer rewarding work providing end-to-end patient care, a comprehensive range of medical subspecialties, outstanding avenues for your own on-going education and development, beautiful beaches, endless outdoor activities, bars, cafes and restaurants as well as a supportive and friendly work environment
We will assist you to make the decision, and process as easy as possible for you regardless if you are just around the corner or on another continent.
We can offer you the following:
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand and we have an onsite licenced Immigration Consultant
- Support you with your visa application
- Relocation Package available
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- A Supportive work environment where you a valued
- No on-call work
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Onsite Childcare (North Shore Hospital)
- A few extra perks that makes it special
If you have experience in an acute hospital setting working ideally in Mental Health, Theatres or a Medical or Surgical Ward – we want to hear from you!
To view the RN job description please click here
To view the RN Theatre job description please click here
To view the RN Inpatient Mental Health job description please click here
You are also welcome to send me an email if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.