Business Support Coordinator at New Zealand Transport Agency, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Provide timely, accurate financial administrative support to the Waka Kotahi Traffic Management team, keep all mahi running effectively
- Access to LinkedIn Learning + development opportunities, flexible hours, hybrid office/WFH
- 4 weeks + 3 days annual leave and 10 days sick leave per year, increasing with service
- Fixed term: until end of June 2023, Auckland location
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
Be part of the action - join the team that drive our response to incidents and events in the Transport Network, keeping people safe and moving while using our roads. Based at our Auckland Transport Operations Centre (ATOC), work in an environment buzzing with activity, with plenty of opportunity for growth and career progression.
As our Business Support Coordinator within out ATOC team, you will provide financial administrative support to our Traffic Management Team, operating in ambiguous environment. You will liaise with a variety of stakeholders, manage CCTV and Official Information Act requests (OIA), complete audits and refine processes as required, and ensure the smooth-running of the general workplace environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a fast-paced and varied role - you will never be bored! You'll draw on your skills in efficiency, proactivity, organisation, professionalism, and confidentiality. Check out the great mahi our TOC's put in each day:
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven experience in a financial administration role
- Excellent multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure managing matters of high priority and importance
- Confidence managing time-sensitive, competing needs and challenges
- Expertise in Microsoft office suite
- Good understanding of finance practices and compliance
- A current and valid New Zealand Driver's License (or equivalent)
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. Waka Kotahi has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
Auckland Transport Operations Centre (ATOC) is all about enabling customers in real time to make smarter, safer, and more reliable journeys. In the world of planned and unplanned events, we need to mitigate the impact of these events on customer journeys across ATOCs area of operation. This role will support a unique business operating as a joint venture between the Auckland Transport and Waka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency.
Along with our other benefits we also have new Waka Kotahi Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness Insurance scheme available for permanent employees.
You will demonstrate knowledge of, or a willingness to gain an understanding of Te Ao Māori and promote tikanga and Te Reo Māori. You will also have knowledge of, or a willingness to gain an appreciation of te Tiriti o Waitangi (the Treaty of Waitangi) as it applies in the public sector.
View the position description
JP00777 - JFG - Transport Services->JF - Maintenance Operations->Business Support Officer - II
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.