Physiotherapist - Community Allied Health at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Full time, permanent position (1.0 FTE, 40 hours per week)
- Opportunity for professional development
- Work within a collaborative, supportive team!
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
The Community Allied Health Team is a large multidisciplinary service for adult clients who have physical health and disability needs and live in the Central Auckland region. We are a service within the Community and Long Term Conditions Directorate within the Auckland District Health Board.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our progressive service which is committed to delivering care in a contemporary locality based framework.
You will be part of a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team with strong professional support to enable you to optimise both your profession’s specific practice and also a community health focus.
We welcome applications from Physiotherapists with a broad range of practice experience and the following skills and attributes:
- Effective clinical reasoning skills and use of evidence based practice
- Ability to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- A pro-active, 'can-do' approach
- Sets high standards and strives to achieve these
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Open to new challenges and experiences
- Commitment to professional development
Our commitment to you is to provide:
- A supportive collegial and fun team
- Professional support and mentoring
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
As registration can take some time to receive you must be a physiotherapist with NZ registration and APC or have submitted your application for registration.
As this is a community based role you must also have a full and clean drivers licence.
If you have any questions about this position you are welcome to contact Winnie Yuen, Allied Health Service Lead at email@example.com
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please click the 'Apply' tab to submit your most recent CV and cover letter.
If you have any questions in regards to applying , please contact Naufa Sattar (Recruitment Consultant) an quote job reference ADHB14497.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.