Customer Administration Manager at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Lead a team that is considered the engine room for our Business Customer
- Showcase your innovation, ideas for improvement an inspire your team to follow
- Work within a team that focuses on personal development, career growth and engagement
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. We put our customers first, showing manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
The Policy Administration Manager is responsible for leading a team of leaders, administrators and technical staff who provide customer and operational support for all of our Business Customers.
You will lead and manage the team to deliver an effective and efficient customer experience through simplified business customer-facing processing methods, to improve the business customer experience. Making sure we have a consistent and seamless delivery of services and utilising resources across the business customer group will be your focus. You will enjoy working in a collaborative and continuous improvement environment, in which innovation and ideas are embraced to help us create a digital led experience for our customers.
What we are looking from you to be successful in this role:
- You will have proven experience in a similar leadership role, managing large volumes and high transactional activities.
- Experience managing processing functions with core focus on service levels to deliver a high level of operational and customer performance.
- Ability to vary working and leadership styles to meet the needs of different situations and people.
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record of achieving results through people.
- Sound business experience encompassing operational management, financial management, reporting and business analysis.
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship management skills.
- Strong business judgement and decision-making capabilities.
Benefits of working at ACC:
- Competitive salary $115k - $140k (depending on experience) with an additional generous 9% superannuation contribution.
- Flexible working policy and up to 3 day's work from home.
- Flexible leave options available to purchase additional leave.
- We also offer 2 Well-being leave days per year
- You will be joining a supportive leadership team, who thrives on developing and coaching our people to enable them to be the best version of themselves.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ōna tikanga.
For a detailed position description click here. Applications will run through to 16 June 2022.
Please attach your cover letter telling us what you can bring to this role and why it's the role for you. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.