Mental Health Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Rapua te Ao Waiora at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist with experience in Mental Health to join Rapua te Ao Waiora.
Rapua te Ao Waiora provides clinical and cultural assessment and treatment support to tangata whaiora/service users and whanau/families in the Papakura and Manurewa area. Within this team you will play an integral part in the health and wellbeing of our community.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of various mental health professionals, such as nurses, social workers, psychologists, cultural advisors, peer support specialists and more. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic, friendly team, then this could be the role for you.
- NZ Registered Occupational Therapist
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Experience working in a mental health environment
- At least one year's experience, working as an Occupational Therapist
- Commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi
- Full, clean driver’s licence
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Refund of your annual practising certificate cost
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
Applications Close: 14 July 2022
Job Number: CMH20228253
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.