Solution Architect at New Zealand Transport Agency, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Collaborate with Senior Solution Architects & business stakeholders
- Deliver solution architecture that meets business needs
- Based in Wellington or Auckland
Solutions Architect with a strong focus on Integration services.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
The purpose of this role is to provide technical co-design and expert technical knowledge to deliver solution architecture that meets business needs.
This role is in the Integration Architecture domain and help design solutions and integrations services.
Our team helps keep the rest of the business moving, so it's important you have highly developed collaboration and relationship building skills. You will also excel at working with innovative, cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding technology outcomes. In return, you'll have the opportunity to work in a friendly and vibrant environment alongside other people who share your passion.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- 2 - 3 years' experience in design of complex technology solutions (at least in a supporting role)
- Solid Experience interpreting business needs and translating these into practical designs
- Solid experience in designing Integration Services especially with Mulesoft, Kafka, Azure API Services and Kubernetes
- Solid Experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- Solid Experience in the use of multiple modern technology methodologies and frameworks e.g. event driven architecture, distributed computing, micro-services
- Experience in Microsoft toolsets and approaches e.g. collaboration, automation, security and cloud.
You will demonstrate knowledge of, or a willingness to gain an understanding of Te Ao Māori and promote tikanga and Te Reo Māori. You will also have knowledge of, or a willingness to gain an appreciation of te Tiriti o Waitangi (the Treaty of Waitangi) as it applies in the public sector.
Ko wai mātou | About us
Te Aukaha | Digital strengthens Waka Kotahi through supporting our people and delivering future-focussed solutions. We enable digital change and provide quality data, information and security services.
Along with our other benefits we also have new Waka Kotahi Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness Insurance scheme available for permanent employees.
View the Position Description here
Rā Katinga | Applications close: 20 June 2022
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Waka Kotahi is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.