Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Non Training Registrar - 2023 at Northern Regional Alliance (NRA), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
2023 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Non-Training Registrar
Auckland, New Zealand
We are currently recruiting for an Oral and Maxillofacial Non-Training Registrar (NTR) based at the Middlemore Hospital, Auckland, starting on Tuesday 31st January 2023.
We are very keen to hear from interested applicants.
You will be working alongside two trainee registrars to facilitate the management of inpatients under the care of the oral and maxillofacial surgeons. You will be rostered to rotate between Auckland, Greenlane and Middlemore Hospitals.
- You will have both Dental and Medical qualifications.
- You will be registered with both the New Zealand Dental and Medical Council New Zealand.
- You will be considering applying for RACDS training in OMFS.
What we are offering:
- Twelve months experience working alongside senior clinicians and trainee registrars.
- Working within a RACDS accredited training centre in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Involvement in routine clinics, dental-alveolar surgery, exodontia and after-hours on-call.
- Encouragement to research and publish.
- Support in lead-up to selection for training.
As part of the application process, the following documents need to be uploaded:
We require the following documents from all applicants. They all must be certified /notarised. Documents can be certified by a Justice of the Peace, Notary Public or a Solicitor.
- Medical Degree/transcript of completed medical qualification with degree conferred/awarded
- Dental Degree/transcript of completed medical qualification with degree conferred/awarded
- Photo ID page of current passport (and Visa if applicable)
- Current driver's licence
- Any post-graduate qualifications
- Current ACLS - NZRC Core Advanced (Level 7 or equivalent),
- If you have lived overseas - you will need to have provided police certificates or have started the process of requesting a copy of police certificates from all countries of citizenship and from any other country in which you have lived for one or more years within the last ten years. (not NZ as we will request this)
Please also upload the following and complete the application form as applying
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) using the Northern Regional Alliance template from this page here: CV template
Once invited to upload your referee details to our reference website:
- Directly contact your chosen referees to get agreement that they will act as a referee and inform them of the process
- Actively follow up with your referees to ensure the reference is complete by application close date ideally
Register your interest and apply now.
If you have any difficulty completing your online application please email Genna Beaufoy, Recruitment and Allocation Consultant at email@example.com
Alternatively, for information relating to the position contact Dr Chris Sealey, Clinical Director, Oral Health Service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply today!
Auckland Doctors. Training world class doctors!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Northern Regional Alliance (NRA)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.