Enrolled Nurse - Orthopaedics (Ward M16) at Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Waikato Hospital – Ward M16 Orthopaedics
The details: Permanent part-time, (0.9 FTE), rostered
Come and join our team in Ward M16 at Waikato Hospital! We have fostered a supportive and friendly environment, which contributes to the collegiality and learning atmosphere between all disciplines involved in the patient / family journey.
We are looking for New Zealand registered enrolled nurses who have:
- Recent orthopaedic nursing experience,
- A minimum of 3 years post registration experience,
- Current New Zealand work permit,
- Previous experience working in an acute hospital in New Zealand,
- Excellent time management and communication skills,
- A commitment to quality improvement.
We are able to offer:
- A strong multi-disciplinary team environment,
- A newly developed orientation programme,
- An exciting and busy work environment.
Please note, in this role you will be expected to be available to work a variety of shifts including nights and/or weekends.
Please click here to view the position description.
The Waikato District Health Board Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Waikato DHB’s Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Waikato DHB. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
The Waikato District Health Board (DHB) is one of the largest of 20 DHBs in New Zealand. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Robyn.Payne@waikatodhb.health.nz
Application closing date: 4 July 2022
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.