PA Administrator at Hutt Valley District Health Board (Wellington), Lower Hutt
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki whanau ora ki Te Awakairangi
Location: Hutt Valley Hospital
Contract: Permanent / Full time (Part-time options will be also considered)
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
We are looking for an experienced and motivated PA/Administrator to join the Radiology Department at Hutt Hospital; with a focus on supporting the Radiology Manager and Clinical Director. This is a permanent full time position of 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 8 am- 4:30pm based at Hutt Hospital. If you are self-motivated and you enjoy a fast-paced environment, this may be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our Radiology Department serves the population of the Hutt Valley and Wairarapa District Health Boards. We provide x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI and CT scans.
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
We are a friendly, dedicated team of approximately 80 staff, with a -can do- attitude who ensure the best possible care for our patients. Our team includes: Radiologists, Medical Imaging Technologists, Sonographers, MRI Technologists, Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Administration/Bookings Team, and Data/IT/Quality staff.
As a new team member, you will be part of our dynamic department which is focused on job satisfaction, team work and quality.
We offer a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development and well-being, and we have a strong focus on ongoing quality improvement and constructive relationships with clinical colleagues
Moū - About you
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience and track record of success in an Administration role
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), including previous experience in report writing and minute taking
- Ability to deliver a high standard of work with excellent attention to detail
- Previous knowledge and experience in a health environment would be of advantage
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders, customers and staff in a sensitive environment
- Ability to draft reports and understand financial analysis
- Well-developed time management skills to enable deadlines to be managed and met.
- Ability to work autonomously and also as part of the team
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft suite, TrendCare, FlexiPurchase
- Familiar with basic concepts of HR & Payroll processes
- Previous Rostering experience would be of advantage
- Comfortable with generating Accounts Receivable reports and finalising invoices for payment
- Proven organisational and planning skills with experience of organising meetings
- Diary management experience including Outlook and use of Zoom
- Experience of supporting the management of meetings including the production of supporting documentation
- Arrange travel & accommodation bookings as required
- Gaining correct approvals & processing reimbursements
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at the 2DHBs (Capital & Coast District Health Board and Hutt Valley District Health Boards) we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The 2DHBs are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
We require all our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes the booster dose within six months of receiving the second dose of initial vaccination (for some people the initial vaccination will have comprised of three doses). We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hutt Valley District Health Board (Wellington)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.