Expressions of Interest - Occupational Therapy Roles at Waitematā at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Part-time and Full-time Occupational Therapy Roles at Waitematā – Expressions of Interest
Calling all experienced occupational therapists. Do you want to experience what the beautiful North Shore of Auckland New Zealand can offer? Stunning beaches, a smorgasbord of great outdoor activities on your doorstep, wonderful shopping and cafes and night life – it’s all on offer for you to enjoy, including our amazing summers!
Working at Waitematā District Health Board, you will serve a large population with great diversity, soon to be part of a changed and streamlined health system with plenty of opportunity.
We are looking for occupational therapists to join our amazing teams based at North Shore Hospital, a large secondary hospital based in Takapuna on the North Shore of Auckland. Whether your interests lie in acute care, inpatient rehabilitation, or community and early supported discharge rehabilitation, we have the role for you.
We are looking for experience and enthusiasm! If you are looking for opportunity, variation, diversity, professional growth and development, meeting new people and if a healthy work/life balance is important to you, then come and join our team!
There is a lot we can offer:
- Support from skilled senior staff and clinical coaches
- A hardworking, supportive yet fun environment with a great team of experienced clinicians
- In-house career development with regular in-services, training, and education opportunities
- Regular monthly supervision
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Reimbursement of your Annual Practising Certificate (APC) annually
- 80% of the Occupational Therapy New Zealand Association fee reimbursed
- Discounts at some great companies
- Free access to our staff gym
- Relocation packages available
- For non New Zealand or Australian candidates you can apply for residency after working in NZ for 2 years as an OT (more information can be found on the NZ immigration website)
If this ticks all the boxes for you we invite you to apply now!
We have an experienced Global Mobility Consultant who is a Licenced Immigration Advisor and can help you with immigration and visa applications queries.
- Here is some initial information about living in and relocating to New Zealand
For those needing to apply for a New Zealand OT Annual Practising Certificate please see information here https://www.otboard.org.nz/site/rp/overseas?nav=sidebar
For any queries please email Sarah Franks, Clinical Leader for Occupational Therapy inpatients on: Sarah.email@example.com, Wendy Jessup, Team Manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Julia Gundy, Team Manager on: email@example.com
For general queries or support with your application please contact Bairavi.Thavarasa@waitematadhb.govt.nz.
For job description , please click here
Closing date: 10 July 2022
Job Number: EOIOT-01
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.