Casual District Nurse | Community Services at West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport), Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Casual role, based in Greymouth
- Registered Nurse with Current Annual Practicing Certificate along with 2-3 years post graduate general nursing experience & Current Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and holistic community focused approach to practice
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you-ll do with your time
- Providing high quality care for our patients from our diverse community
- Patient management and documentation control
- Assisting across the wider team where needed.
Our team in Greymouth are currently looking for a skilled nurse to step into a collaborative role working across Nursing, Medical & Allied Health to ensure best outcomes for our patients. You will be assessing patients not only from a nursing perspective but will take a much more holistic approach to care. This is an excellent role for a skilled nurse who is looking to expand their skills and have more community focused practice.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- High levels of empathy in this role
- Strong initiative and ability to think on your feet
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high performing team
- Passion and drive to upskill and develop your scope of practice.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn-t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
The Future of the Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated againstCovid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavor to protect others against the potential transmission ofCovid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport)|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.