Service Desk Analyst at Hawke's Bay District Health Board (Hastings/Napier), Hawkes Bay
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
Permanent, Full time available
80 hours per fortnight (1.0FTE)
Our Digital Enablement Services team is offering an enthusiastic and dynamic Service Desk person the chance to showcase their skills. You'll work within our team as a first point of contact for Digital Enablement Service. Your contribution will support the success with which we deliver services to the Hawkes Bay community.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong problem-solving skills (essential);
- Excellent communication skills, including updating documentation;
- Keenness to learn new technology and implement ways to improve systems;
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise tasks, manage multiple demands and work independently;
- High customer service skills, including excellent telephone communication capabilities;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- An ability to quickly learn and up skill on different types of technologies;
- An ability to work well unsupervised;
- Prior Level 1 IT support experience considered favourable
You will work alongside our technical engineers and business users at all levels of the organisation, having excellent communication skills and being able to “speak our language” is imperative. The environment is complex and changes quickly, you will need to be able to problem solve and maintain calm under pressure.
If this sounds like you, review the Position Profile HERE and apply now!
The Hawke’s Bay DHB in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our DHB values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
As per COVID-19 Public Health Response Amendment Act (No 2) 2021, Hawkes Bay DHB requires ALL its employees to be both fully vaccinated against COVID-19 which now includes boosters. For full details of eligibility or when please click HERE
Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being rejected.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hawke's Bay District Health Board (Hastings/Napier)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.