Registered Nurse Taupo Emergency Department - Casual at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Registered Nurse Taupo Emergency Department
An exciting opportunity has come up for a casual Registered Nurses to join our team in the Emergency Department at Taupo Hospital. Taupo Emergency Department is a busy Rural Department providing 24-hour Emergency Care to both the adult and paediatric population.
This is a busy and unpredictable working environment so a calm demeanour along with being able to adapt to all circumstances is essential in this role. You will be working with a supportive, dedicated team of staff committed to providing a high standard of care.
Lakes District Health Board embraces Manaakitanga, Integrity, and Accountability as its values.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and the ability to adjust to changing needs
• Prioritisation skills
• Self-motivation and initiative
• Honesty, reliability and confidentiality
• The ability to work in a team environment and independently
• Maintain a calm disposition under pressure
• Ideally have experience working in an acute care setting
Salary range: $59,834 - $83,186k pro rata to hours worked
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.