Executive Assistant at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We have a new DCE Executive Assistant role to support a new Exec member and keep him in check!
About the Role:
As the Executive Assistant to our a new DCE, you will be responsible for providing executive level support to the Executive Lead, including secretarial services, diary management, agenda preparation and briefings, and general office administration support.
Some of your day to day support will include:
- Managing the diary and inbox, scheduling all meetings, resolving diary conflicts, and prioritising their time appropriately
- Preparing confidential documents for the Board, subcommittees, and the Executive
- Preparing messages and ensuring appropriate avenues for communication to staff and external stakeholders
- Ensuring matters receive the appropriate level of escalation and risk mitigation
- Proactively anticipating information needs and drafting responses to queries and requests
- Establish, build, and maintain strong working relationships with all external agencies and internal stakeholders including Executive team members and staff across ACC
- Arrange and organise meetings, presentations, conferences, and workshops including venues, catering and all associated documentation
- You're an experienced Executive Assistant known for being proactive, are enthusiastic and are a team player
- Communication and engagement skills and natural influence is a key strength
- You pride yourself on being several steps ahead of your executive, anticipating their requirements today, next week, and next month
- You have great attention to detail, you can juggle competing demands and you leave people wowed by your proactive and seamless support
For a full position description click here.
At ACC we look after our people. As part of our team, you'll have access to a range of flexible working options, development opportunities within ACC, a market leading 9% superannuation contribution, wellbeing days, life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, discounted gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
Working for ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs.
It's important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:-
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds-
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours-
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga-
Join us - an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home, and play.-
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 26th of June.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.