Manager DCE Office at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
To achieve big things, we all need the right support!
As our new Manager, Deputy Chief Executive Office - People and Culture, you'll be joining an extraordinary team who find, develop, grow and enable the more than 4,000 hugely talented people who deliver ACC's mahi across New Zealand. Come join us, as together we continue working to put people at the centre of everything ACC does.
It's not small stuff. You'll need a lot of heart, a bundle of energy, and the planning and organisational skills to enable effective operation of our 100 so P&C team. With the delegated authority for the operational running of the Group, your role allows greater strategic focus on achieving outstanding operational efficiency and delivery of all things people related at ACC. In addition, you can expect to be providing strategic advice and support to the Deputy Chief Executive, while progressing key initiatives on their behalf and working with the People & Culture Leadership Team and Enterprise Leaders across ACC to ensure the successful delivery of effective business advice and support.
Please click here for a full position description.
Now's an exciting time to join us! We have a new Chief Executive, our DCE People and Culture is new himself to the ACC whanau, and we have an enormous opportunity to build on tremendous foundations and continue evolving the care ACC provides people in Aotearoa at work, home and play.
How will you know if this role is right for you?
- You will have a business background encompassing operational management, reporting, and business and financial planning.
- Your planning and organisational skills are unrivalled, with the ability to delegate, meet deadlines, and work under pressure just all part of a standard day for you
- You'll be comfortable making decisions and sound recommendations based on detailed analysis, that considers key issues and relationships, and balances the interests of customers and key stakeholders
- You will be experienced in developing and providing strategic advice, and then applying this to future-focused business strategies.
- Not content to accept the status quo you will thrive on the opportunity to provide thought leadership and advice to inform the development of effective services and initiatives.
- Your written communication skills are second to none, and you're well accustomed to carefully managing the highly sensitive information and scenarios that come with being an integral part of an executive's office.
- As an extension of your Deputy Chief Executive, you know your interactions are also a reflection of both them and the wider function and you pride yourself on offering a professional and engaging experience to everyone you work with.
At ACC we look after our people. As part of our team, you'll have access to a range of flexible working options, development opportunities within ACC, a market leading 9% superannuation contribution, wellbeing days, life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, discounted gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
Working for ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs.
It's important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Join us - an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home, and play.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Thursday 30th of June
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.